Htek to Participate in 3CX Training Sessions
Starting this week, Htek and 3CX will be holding a variety of training events in Tampa, Florida. From July 31 to August 10, session attendees will have several opportunities to learn more about Htek’s unified communication solutions with 3CX.
The eight sessions will be available to the companies’ partners in the U.S., and they’re all completely free. The training events will take place at the 3CX U.S. headquarters and will cover both basic and advanced 3CX concepts. According to the announcement, the workshops are open for all new and active 3CX partners and are aimed are pre-sales and technical support personnel.
The sessions are as follows:
- Basic Training – Monday July 31, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Advanced Training – Tuesday August 1, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Basic Training – Wednesday August 2, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Advanced Training – Thursday August 3, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Basic Training – Monday August 7, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Advanced Training – Tuesday August 8, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Basic Training – Wednesday August 9, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
- Advanced Training – Thursday August 10, 2017 – Tampa FL, USA
The above sessions will cover numerous topics, including initial installation, SIP trunks, upgrades and extensions to advanced options, queues, troubleshooting and security.
Anyone interested in better preparing for the 3CX certification exams, which all partners are required to pass, should consider attending any one of these sessions. Participants will have the opportunity to brush up on their 3CX knowledge, learn more about the latest features and improvements and get a chance to discuss all things 3CX with the company’s very own experts.
Additionally, attendees will have the chance to learn more about Htek, a 3CX partner, and the VoIP solutions it offers. Htek is certified to work with 3CX, making it a valuable resource to speak on the certification exams. Participants will also have the chance to win Htek’s IP phones, along with other special gifts. Anyone interested in entering the contest can REGISTER HERE.Htek will also be participating ?in ITEXPO this coming February 14-16. The company will be exhibiting at booth 820, so feel free to stop by to learn more about its VoIP solutions!