IPmatika Expands Reach with New Partnership
Since its inception in 2008, IPmatika, a professional distributor of VoIP solutions, network and CCTV equipment, VC systems and software, has been working to expand its presence. So far, the company has expanded its reach into five countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan.
One of the ways IPmatika has managed to grow so successfully is because it partners with world renowned manufacturers and solutions providers. Recently, the company announced that it has entered into yet another partnership, this time with next generation software based unified communications solution provider 3CX.
Thanks to this new partnership, IPmatika is now an official distributor of 3CX solutions. This means that IPmatika clients will now have access to 3CX’s full portfolio of solutions, all of which are designed to help businesses transform their telephony infrastructure while maintaining tighter control over costs.
3CX isn’t the only big name IPmatika has in its offering, though. Its portfolio also includes:
- Yealink SIP-phones, accessories and VC equipment to the Chinese markets
- Yeastar IP-PBX and VoIP gateways to the Chinese markets
- Milesight IP-cameras and video recorders to the Chinese markets
- Gigaset IP-DECT-systems for the German market
- Fanvil hotel phones and SIP-doorphones for the Chinese markets
- Nista SIP-doorphones for the Swiss markets
- TG-Net network equipment for the Chinese markets
- J&R protected equipment for the Chinese markets
- 3CX IP-PBX for the Cyprus markets
Mikhail Usov, CEO, IPmatika, stated that the company is excited about adding 3CX to its portfolio, saying, “We are proud to represent the internationally famous 3CX brand in the Russian market and we consider 3CX as the best variant for big projects for 500+ users with branch unity. We plan to increase the level of 3CX sales in Russia and look forward to presenting this system at major telecom events and holding special training courses for partners to achieve this aim.”
Let’s see how much farther IPmatika is able to expand its reach now that it has yet another new partnership under its belt.
Edited by Maurice Nagle